This is where we will be heading for the Euro part of our trip! The dates may be a bit out but we're hoping to follow this general route...please email us if there is something we should absolutely not miss in any of the places we go through!!
I remember you saying ages ago that you would be going o/s in 2008 and who else to share it with but the guy that has placed that beautiful big smile on your face :)
4 comments:
That's very cool Fi, but in Italy you'd be saying 'holiday-o rout-o'. Did I mention I am bilingual?
Hey Fi
I remember you saying ages ago that you would be going o/s in 2008 and who else to share it with but the guy that has placed that beautiful big smile on your face :)
have fun
love Pj xxx
Ha thanks SG, hope you're having fun with your brand new little boy!!
Right about now I hate you...
Great work on the blog. Look forward to getting regular updates...whilst we freeze our butts off.
Mind you I am going to a breakfast with Hens Voijt (sp) in July...
Ez
Post a Comment