Right now we're sitting in Hong Kong airport...1am Australia time...waiting for our flight to Rome! We are very tired and had a whole tour group of Chinese people sitting all around us on the flight here...aaaahhhh!!! Hopefully this flight will be a bit quieter.
The airline food rocks! For dinner we had Italian beef with potatoes, apple and cinnamon creamed rice, a delish salad...and as much wine as we can drink. Scotty saved some and it just got confiscated in security. D'oh!
We've managed to knock off 2 Qantas blankets (good for covering up stuff in the back of the car) and we just spent about an hour sampling all the duty free stuff incl $100 lip balm, renewing eye cream and fancy perfume. So refreshing...not.
So far we have taken 2 photos...check em out : )
6 comments:
Oh dear, some mothers do have 'em! I hope the eye shades had good sound, well enough to drown out the Chinese tourists anyway. Look forward to your next entries.
Hey Guys! Almost there - woohooo!! Scotty - hmmmm... maybe we could get those eye shades as new team kit? They'd look good in black and red =)All is good here - dogs are curled up inside and I'm about to head of on a ride! Keep the updates coming =)
So Scotty- I hope you're looking a bit fresher and younger with your new eye balm and lip cream from the Duty Free store.
This is such a wholesome site, best I not make a comment about Scotts boggle eyes.
As for the other photo...I would like to say that it must have been a long flight, considering the conception, pregnancy, birth and now he's a toddler and you named him Jett. Congrats.
Have some frog legs and snails while your their...enjoy
kingy
Isn't Pisa fantastic? You will LURV the Italian Gelati - so nice and creamy. The resort looks fantastic let's hope the weather keeps up. The French Open in Paris has taken four days to complete the first round due to rain delays. You look like you are having a ball. Good on you!
Helloooo Inalds! We miss you but ohhhh so glad you're having a fun time. Make sure you try the bidet out - I've always wanted to know if they work....ha ha ha
Have you done any shopping yet?
Love Naisie
Post a Comment